Week 12 Blog Post 2

I plan to explore and use LinkedIn Groups for my various businesses. According to Zimmerman & Ng (2017), "A [LinkedIn] group is less about your brand and more about growing a community and engaging people about a specific topic or niche" (p. 417). This is exactly what my various businesses need. It is particularly well-suited for the Intrinsic Value Wealth Report and the Value Driver Institute. Along the same lines, I plan to explore Google+ groups.

Podcasting is something I have been considering for quite some time. It appears to be a lot of work; but successful podcasts can be quite profitable. According to Zimmerman & Ng (2017), "Podcasts also allow you to expand upon your expertise"  (p. 245). As I and my partners in my various ventures have a great deal of expertise in several areas, podcasting may be a good way to showcase that expertise.


Reference

Zimmerman, J. & Ng, D. (2017). Social media marketing: All-in-one (4th ed). Hoboken, New Jersey: for Dummies (Wiley).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post Week 3 Part 1

Blog Post 2A

Blog Week 4 Post One