Week 12 Blog Post 1

I have spent a lot of time in the past couple of weeks setting up LinkedIn. I set up LinkedIn for me personally and have set up three LinkedIn company pages: (1) Paul M. Wendee & Associates, LLC, which is my consulting firm; (2) the Intrinsic Value Wealth Report, which is my investment newsletter; and (3) the Value Driver Institute (VDI/REEP), which is a non-profit think tank which I set up to do research on enterprise value creation in general, and Value Driver Theory in particular.

I set up a Meetup account in March for the two angel investment groups that I run: Private Capital Network San Diego and Private Capital Network Orange County. The Meetup groups have dramatically increased attendance at the meetings of these two angel groups.

I am planning on exploring Google+. While I don't know a lot about it at this time, I believe it could be a benefit for all of my businesses.

I established a YouTube account a few years back and created two videos: (1) an introduction to an eCommerce class I taught a while back; and (2) an introduction to a mini book I wrote on wealth building -  Building Wealth in Four Steps. Please click the links to view these videos.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post Week 3 Part 1

Blog Post 2A

Blog Week 4 Post One