Week 8 Blog Post 1

I have used YouTube. I like the media and the flexibility that the media provides. It is, however, very time consuming to make a video. I have only used YouTube twice. I did this for a class I taught and; in the case of the second YouTube video, as an experiment for promoting Book #9, Four Easy and Powerful Steps to Building Wealth, on the Intrinsic Value Wealth Report.

The first YouTube video I made was for a class on Ecommerce I taught a while back. The video link is here. As you can see, I recorded the video myself. It worked out well, I believe - especially for a first attempt.

The second YouTube video I made on PowToons, which is a service that allows one to create a cartoon of the content that one wants to promote. To view that video, click Building Wealth in Four Steps.

I am exploring the use of podcasts as a means of promoting my various businesses, which include the Intrinsic Value Wealth Report, the Value Driver Institute, Paul M. Wendee & Associates, LLC, and Private Capital Network.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post Week 3 Part 1

Blog Post 2A

Blog Week 4 Post One