Week 11 - Email Marketing Blog Post 1

The Intrinsic Value Wealth Report, which is my business, is an investment newsletter. This is a monthly newsletter. There is a subscription price for the printed version of the newsletter, which I have not yet started charging. Starting the paid subscriptions is one of the main reasons I am taking this course.

I have been developing this newsletter for over six years. The content in each issue, which is investment based, now includes an economic and investment review; an article of general investment interest; a focus list of stock recommendations; a full list (348) of stocks ranked by our award-winning Cassandra stock picking model; various stock market valuation models; convertible securities; special situation stocks; a stock highlight; the Intrinsic Value Wealth Creation Pyramid; a monthly financial planning tip; alternative investments (e.g., real estate, private equity, oil & gas); and announcements of upcoming events and research developments.

I do subscribe to several other investment newsletters for research purposes. But this also gives me an idea of what my competitors are doing.

Please see the printed newsletter for its content and format.

Comments

  1. Is the purpose of this newsletter for industry professionals only? If so, are you focusing more on the individual or the business entity? I think you could reach more people if you offer tips to not just the businesses but also young entrepreneurs and professionals.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post Week 3 Part 1

Blog Post 2A

Week 1A Blog - My Blog Theme