Blog Post Four Week 2

Two websites that I use frequently are the American Association of Individual Investors, AAII.com; and StockCharts.com.

I use these websites because the content of these websites is important to me in my research of the financial markets. One of my businesses is a stock research shop. I do research on stocks and investments and publish the results of that research in my investment newsletter, the Intrinsic Value Wealth Report.

The visual design of both websites is satisfactory, but not excellent. The value of both of these websites is in their content. In fact, they are the best at what they provide when it comes to the content.

They could both make better use of design; although they are laid out well in terms of organization. They could be more visually appealing. But, people use these websites because of the information they provide.

I commented on the blogs of Marc Rodriguez; Jesus Origel; and Jose Montiel.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post Week 3 Part 1

Blog Post 2A

Blog Week 4 Post One